Monday, October 7, 2013

I want to know His voice!


They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. Gen 3:8


Lord Help me to never ever Hide from your presence.  Help me to seek after your presences! Help me to run after it, no matter the cost! I do not want to go somewhere you wont be.  Help me to know instantly when I grieve your spirit.  So I can immediately rectify my actions.  I want to run after you.  I want to be with you.

Adam and Eve heard your voice and knew instantly it was you.  They knew because they walked and talked with you for such a long time.  They did not hide because they didn’t recognize your voice. They hid because they were ashamed of their sin.  

I want to hear you talking as they did in the garden.  I want to know the sound of your voice as I know my loved ones voices here on earth.  I want to be in close relationship with you. 
 

No comments: