Monday, August 11, 2014

1st day of school.

Wow what a busy summer we have had..  We have had our youth pastor's Daughter with us the past few days and will have her for a few more and we had stayed busy.  3 is a lot different then 2 let me tell you.  These girls havent been bad it is just much more busy around our house these days.  

Today was the first day of school!  Last year Abby just went to school so I only had to wake up get her ready and then off to school.. I would always get Maddie dressed when we got back.  Today there where THREE kids to get ready.. I think we did pretty good!  

Not to bad! 
I wrote a blog to my girls about their first day of school here letters to my daughters if you would like to read it.

I can't help but have had the privilege to hug and kiss these three beautiful girls and send them off to school and think about all the Mommy's in Iraq that are fighting for their lives.  They are trying to survive and not be killed because they Love Jesus.  We are so blessed to live in a country that still has the freedom of religion.  I am so blessed to be able to boldly say I am a CHRISTIAN and not have my family killed horrible deaths right in front of my eyes.  I can't imagine the horror these babies and parents are going though as we speak!   

This isn't something people want to talk or think about because it isnt comfortable it isnt pretty to think about.  These news reports and pictures of beheaded children and parents crying over their lifeless body right before they themselves are killed is heartbreaking.  There was another picture with dozens of children's lifeless bodies with men around smiling and laughing.  What is happening is EVIL.  

Hug your kids a little tighter and say a prayer for the families who are being persecuted and killed for their faith.  Pray for the families wondering around in the dessert with no food or water just trying to escape and LIVE.  This is a travesty in our world today.  I truly wish there was more I could do for these precious people.  

The children being killed are not my children, but they are beautiful children all the same and are beautifully  and wonderful made  like these 3 beauties!


No comments: